We’re always looking for new talents who can make a difference in Muslim women’s career journeys.
If you believe you have something to offer, you are more than welcome to submit a guest post to reach Muslim women worldwide.
- Post should hopefully be between 800 – 2000 words
- Must be related to career/entrepreneurship
- Must be unique content not previously published anywhere else
- Post must be well structured and follow the title, intro, points, and conclusion style
- Edited and proofread before submission
- Write a 2-3 sentence biography of yourself in the third person
- Free to include 1 link directed to your blog or website in your bio
- *Bonus*: You don’t have to be a a Muslim or woman to submit a guest post.
Examples of topics:
- How to Dos (related to business, entrepreneurship, jobs, or careers)
- Business marketing
- Motherhood and business
- Business ideas
- Freelance business
- Finding clients for business
- Business strategies
- Home management
- Blogging tips/tools
- Finding legitimate remote jobs
- List of remote jobs
- Personal development
- Mothers/women empowerment
- Or make a suggestion 🙂
Important: Want to be a recurring contributor and be added as an author? Let us know after 5 submitted articles/post.
To submit, send your draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jazak Allahu khayr for wanting to make a difference and for your interest in guest posting on Working Muslimahs!